Mission and Program
Leadership Plano is dedicated to educating, developing, and empowering current and future leaders for the community and motivating them to serve civic, charitable, and business organizations.
The 37 year-old signature program spans nine months from September through May. Leadership Plano is designed to enhance individual and community leadership skills. The retreat, a two-day orientation weekend in September, focuses on individual leadership styles and strengths. Beginning in October and ending in May, the class spends one day per month examining specific aspects of the community such as: education, area government, local business and economic development, health and human services, the criminal justice system, the arts, and non-profit organizations.
The insight participants gain as they explore the inner workings of the community form the foundation for long-term involvement in Plano in a variety of leadership roles.
- Click Here to Make a Donation to Support Leadership Plano Today!
- Interested in joining our next Leadership Plano class? Click HERE to be added to our prospect list.
- Important Update for 2020-2021 Class: We have made the difficult decision to postpone Class 38 to the fall of 2021 due to concerns with coronavirus, we are taking this opportunity to make adjustments to our signature program and develop additional programming for our alumni. In partnership with University of Texas at Dallas, we will be announcing a virtual leadership development program developed specifically for LP alumni on maintaining strategic focus as leaders. We continue to be focused on our mission of developing leaders and motivating them to serve civic, charitable, and business organizations.
- Selection & Eligibility Requirements for the Program
- Leadership Plano Benefits
Thanks To Our Class 37 Sponsors!
A. Box Financial
Chris & David Downs