Mission and Program
Leadership Plano is dedicated to educating, developing, and empowering current and future leaders for the community and motivating them to serve civic, charitable, and business organizations.
The 38 year-old signature program spans nine months from September through May. Leadership Plano is designed to enhance individual and community leadership skills. The retreat, a two-day orientation weekend in September, focuses on individual leadership styles and strengths. Beginning in October and ending in May, the class spends one day per month examining specific aspects of the community such as: education, area government, local business and economic development, health and human services, the criminal justice system, the arts, and non-profit organizations.
The insight participants gain as they explore the inner workings of the community form the foundation for long-term involvement in Plano in a variety of leadership roles.
Apply to Join Leadership Plano Class 38
- Click Here to find the Application Form
- Click Here to find the Recommendation Form
- Click Here to View the Class 38 Curriculum Calendar
- Click Here to View Informational Brochure
- Class 38 Application – Due June 15 by 6:00 p.m.
- Click Here to Make a Donation to Support Leadership Plano Today!
- Selection & Eligibility Requirements for the Program
- Leadership Plano Benefits
Thanks To Our Class 37 Sponsors!
A. Box Financial
Chris & David Downs