Mission and Program
Leadership Plano is dedicated to educating, developing, and empowering current and future leaders for the community and motivating them to serve civic, charitable, and business organizations.
The 37 year-old signature program spans nine months from September through May. Leadership Plano is designed to enhance individual and community leadership skills. The retreat, a two-day orientation weekend in September, focuses on individual leadership styles and strengths. Beginning in October and ending in May, the class spends one day per month examining specific aspects of the community such as: education, area government, local business and economic development, health and human services, the criminal justice system, the arts, and non-profit organizations.
The insight participants gain as they explore the inner workings of the community form the foundation for long-term involvement in Plano in a variety of leadership roles.
- Interested in joining our next Leadership Plano class? Click HERE to be added to our prospect list. We will follow up when applications open.
- Important Applications Update: Due to Covid-19, the application period for Class 38 will most likely be pushed closer to Summer 2020. This will in turn slightly alter the class 38 schedule. We will reach out to all prospects listed in on our prospect list (add you name above) as soon as the application is posted. Thank you for your interest in Leadership Plano!
- Introducing Leadership Plano Class 37
- Class 37 Curriculum Calendar
- Selection & Eligibility Requirements for the Program
- Leadership Plano Benefits
- Contribute to Leadership Plano Today!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Visit the Plano Chamber Events Calendar for information and to register for upcoming programs.
Thanks To Our Class Sponsors!
A. Box Financial
Chris & David Downs