If you have a passion for the Plano region, a willingness to put in the work to make progress for our investors, and an inclination for the entrepreneurial culture, a career with the Plano Chamber may be a good fit for you. Browse our openings below and apply today.*
Why the Chamber?
We believe in four guiding principals that guide our internal conduct, as well as our relationships with members, stakeholder, regional partners and the community at large.
- Embrace and Drive Change – We believe we must be adaptable to change to survive.
- Are Passionate and Determined – We owe it to ourselves to work on things we are passionate about.
- Serve the Members Like Family – We are in the business of improving lives. We do this by treating members like our own family.
- Leave a Positive Impact on the Community and Profession – Our time on this planet is short, so we want to be remembered for making our community and profession better than we found it.
Current Job Openings
Click on each title below to learn more:
- There are currently no open positions. Please check back for updates.
Internship Opportunities: The Plano Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of internship opportunities for school credit. The Chamber accepts interns for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Students can apply to intern with our communications, engagement, public policy or Young Professionals Plano divisions. If you’re interested in interning with the Plano Chamber, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, interest area and deadline for semester start.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging: In principle and practice, the Plano Chamber of Commerce believes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to supporting our employees both in and outside the workplace.
We believe when our people are at their best, our organization is at its best. We strive to foster an inclusive organizational culture for individuals to experience authentic, respectful interactions with colleagues and community leaders. We also support systems that increase economic access and mobility for underserved communities. We believe that celebrating diversity, championing equity and cultivating inclusion are critical to the economic vitality of the Plano region.
*In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Indy Chamber will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Indy Chamber will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.