The Plano Chamber of Commerce is excited to join Texas Chamber of Commerce Executives (TCCE) and chambers statewide in celebrating Texas Chamber of Commerce Week, which runs Monday, October 16 through Friday, October 20.
This week celebrates the often unseen work of local chambers of commerce, outside of networking events and ribbon cuttings. As we celebrate this week, we want to hear from our organization’s MVPs – our members!
How has the Plano Chamber impacted your business? Have you sharpened your professional skills at our educational seminars? Do you attend Public Policy Committee meetings to stay up-to-date on important legislation affecting business? Did the Plano Chamber connect you with a big client or job? Keep reading to find out how to share your story!
Please share your brief testimonial video on social media, using the hashtag #PlanoChamberMyChamber. These brief videos (15-30 seconds, suggested time) may be re-posted to our social media and possibly featured at an upcoming Chamber event.
Follow these steps for the perfect #PlanoChamberMyChamber video:
- Introduce yourself! Let us know your name and your company name, if you’d like.
- Keep it simple. Start by stating “My Chamber is ____.”
- For example: My Chamber is strong. My Chamber is vibrant. My Chamber is diverse. My Chamber is my connection to the business community.
- Make it personal! In 1-3 sentences, share how the Plano Chamber has helped your business, why you choose membership with the Chamber, how many years you’ve been a member, etc.
- Wrap it up! Please end your video by stating, “That’s why the Plano Chamber is my chamber.”
- Share it! Upload your video to Facebook (make sure to make your post public, so we can see it), tag the Plano Chamber’s Facebook page, and be sure to use #PlanoChamberMyChamber.
Have questions? Please reach out to Katie Gimenez, Director of Marketing and Communications.