The LegacyTexas Business Center is the result of a longstanding partnership between the Plano Chamber of Commerce and LegacyTexas. Designed with entrepreneurs, telecommuters and business professionals in mind, the Business Center is an ideal space for holding meetings, collaborating with associates or working independently.
- Close business deals
- Make presentations
- Host trainings/seminars
- Conduct interviews
Use of the LegacyTexas Business Center is an exclusive benefit available to current Plano Chamber of Commerce members and LegacyTexas business clients only.
- A User Agreement must be completed in advance for anyone utilizing the space. CLICK HERE to complete online form.
- To view a complete list of user guidelines, CLICK HERE. All users, including Plano Chamber and LegacyTexas hosted users, to adhere to these guidelines.
- No reservations needed to utilize the open work space during business hours.
- Complimentary Wi-FI, shredding services, copier, and coffee bar available to users.
If you need a private space rather than the open work space, we also offer huddle rooms, an executive conference room, and a large conference room by reservation only.
- Rooms can be booked no more than 90-days in advance.
- Our huddle rooms hold up to 4 people each. The executive conference room can accommodate 12 individuals and the large conference room can hold up to 112 individuals (varies with set-up).
- Due to demand, we ask that only groups larger than 25 book the large conference room.
- To reserve a room or find out about the different set-up options available, CLICK HERE. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT JUDY WEBSTER, MEMBERSHIP SERVICES & BUSINESS CENTER COORDINATOR, AT (972) 424-7547 EXT. 200.