This community awareness program gives participants, ages 55 and over, a pathway to become informed about the city of Plano, connect and engage with fellow citizens and leverage their potential for service in non-profit and community organizations. Participants will learn about:
- What makes Plano the City of Excellence;
- The inner workings of the city government, the school systems, and public safety (Plano Fire-Rescue, Plano Police, etc.);
- Plano’s wide array of arts, recreation and senior programs and services.
Application deadline October 31, 2018. Notification of selection by November 15, 2018.
Application Form (available September 1, 2018)
This program, limited to a select group of C-Suite executives, introduces executive newcomers to Plano through interactions with the highest level of community leadership. Participants:
- Gain in-depth understanding of the issues and challenges facing Plano;
- Build connections with governmental and community leaders and decision-makers;
- Obtain vital information that helps leverage great success;
- Expand peer to peer networking with other corporate executives.