This community awareness program gives participants, ages 55 and over, a pathway to become informed about the city of Plano, connect and engage with fellow citizens and leverage their potential for service in non-profit and community organizations. Participants will learn about:
- What makes Plano the City of Excellence;
- The inner workings of the city government, the school systems, and public safety (Plano Fire-Rescue, Plano Police, etc.);
- Plano’s wide array of arts, recreation, and senior programs and services.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018. Notification of selection by November 30, 2018.
- Class 2 Curriculum
- Class 2 Application (Due: October 31, 2018)
- Class 2 Application Instructions
- Plano Prime Sponsorship Information
This program, limited to a select group of C-Suite executives, introduces executive newcomers to Plano through interactions with the highest level of community leadership. Participants:
- Gain in-depth understanding of the issues and challenges facing Plano;
- Build connections with governmental and community leaders and decision-makers;
- Obtain vital information that helps leverage great success;
- Expand peer to peer networking with other corporate executives.