Ready to get involved? Women’s Division offers monthly luncheons featuring distinguished speakers on topics ranging from sales to social media, corporate culture to community involvement, and much more. Quarterly Nothing But Networking events provide attendees the opportunity to establish dozens of new connections through multiple “speed networking” sessions. Attendees walk away from each event with new contacts and valuable information on how to build their personal and professional life.
Stuck in the office during lunch? Attend a Women’s Division After Hours event, held twice annually at Plano Chamber member locations, to connect with other female professionals in a social atmosphere.
Visit the Plano Chamber Events Calendar and join us at our next event!
Are you interested in promoting your business through Women’s Division? By placing an ad in the monthly newsletter, sponsors reach 800+ local business professionals, including many female executives and business owners in the North Texas area. Program Sponsors have the opportunity to present sponsor remarks to the luncheon attendees (currently averaging 80-90 individuals), as well as display promotional materials and a featured ad in the monthly newsletter.
View our available sponsorship opportunities.
Board of Directors
The Women’s Division Board of Directors is selected annually through an application process. The process, led by the current Board, begins in August with the following year’s slate of directors announced in October. The incoming Board of Directors is installed at the December Women’s Division luncheon.
- Thank you to our dedicated 2018 Board of Directors:
- Director: Nancy Baumgarten, Junior Achievement of Dallas, Inc.
- Immediate Past Director: Shawn Hoffman, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
- Treasurer: Cindy Pierson, Moonbeam Designs
- Secretary: Megan Mader, Foundation for C.H.O.I.C.E.
- Co-Programs Chair: Sonja Kabell, USANA Health Sciences
- Co-Programs Chair: Donna Bender, The Donna Bender Company
- Publicity/PR: Stephanie Spino, Sixty Vines
- Registrar: Joanna May, American Heart Association
- Member-at-Large: JB Owen, Servpro
To view past directors, please CLICK HERE.