The Plano Chamber of Commerce is pleased to launch Plano First, a quarterly series of luncheon meetings focused on issues vital to Plano-area businesses. Held at Collin College Conference Center, meetings are targeted toward business executives, small business owners, enterprising entrepreneurs and civic leaders from North Texas.
Luncheons will include informational sessions covering updates to the regional business climate, business-to-business networking, high profile speakers and lunch. Speakers will include government officials, prominent business executives, local policy makers and community leaders who will present their individual perspectives on issues which most affect the business community.
- Why is Healthcare the Most Significant Issue Facing Our Business Community?- August 2011
- Featured Speaker: David Toomey, Principal, Holmes Murphy
- Top Lessons from Top Leaders in Business- November 2011
- Featured Speakers: Mark Speese, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Rent-A-Center
Ian Vaughn, Chief Operating Officer, Raising Cane's
- Plano Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting- January 2012
- Featured Speaker: Esperanza "Hope" Andrade, Texas Secretary of State
- Plano First Quarterly Luncheon- April 2012
- Featured Speaker: The Honorable Rick Perry, Governor of Texas
Each January, the series will feature the Annual Meeting where the outgoing Chamber Chairman will acknowledge Chamber accomplishments over the past program year. The incoming Chairman will kick off the new year by presenting a Vision Statement along with a preview of new initiatives and agenda items. The conference will also include a message from the Plano City Manager and a community presentation.
The Plano First Luncheon Series provides a premier opportunity to enhance awareness of key community and state issues, be on the forefront of business opportunity and network with key business leaders. The series is open to Chamber members and prospective members.
CLICK HERE for information on Sponsorship Opportunities.
For additional information contact Katie Gimenez by phone at 972-424-7547 ext. 224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.