Need a room to hold a meeting or special event? Impress clients by holding your meeting in the Chamber conference room offered exclusively to members. Scheduling is subject to room availability, and restrictions may apply as noted below.
• The expansive conference room is 1677 sq. ft. and has room for 100.
• Kitchen facilities are available and include ice machine, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
• Restrooms are conveniently located on an adjacent hallway.
• Rental to members may include 120 chairs, 18 rectangular tables and 12 round tables as needed.
• Prior to the rental date payment is due in full.
• A security key is available and may be picked up at the Chamber office on or before the day preceding the rental date.
• The rental period is to include time required for set up, installation of decorations or preparation by caterers.
• Member renters are responsible for arrangement and set up of furniture and supplies, as well as clean up and restoration of the room and kitchen to its original state.
• Kitchen supplies, utensils, dinnerware and beverageware are the responsibility of member renters and are not available from the Chamber.
• A dumpster behind the Chamber building is provided for meeting refuse.
Business Use (Seminars, training, meetings)
4 hours or Less $100.00
Over 4 Hours $150.00
Social Use (Parties, dinners, special occasions)
4 Hours or Less $200.00
Over 4 Hours $300.00
Weekend Use (Friday 5p.m. – Sunday 10 p.m.)
Add additional $50 for each 4 hour time period.
Due to insurance purposes you must be a member of the chamber to rent our facilities.
Cancellation Refund Policy
If notice is given 30 days prior to an event, 100% refund is given.
If notice is given 7 days prior to an event, 50% refund is given.
If notice is given less than 7 days , 0% refund is given.
Days are calendar days.
Click here for Room Rental Agreement.
Please contact Sue Rackers at 972-424-7547 Ext. 200 for room availabilty.