Since its inception by a group of local business leaders in 1946, the Plano Chamber of Commerce has worked tirelessly to promote local economic growth, foster business-friendly public policies, and serve our members through exceptional programs, benefits and services. It is our mission to provide resources to maximize business performance through advocacy, education and networking.
We are the voice of the business community in Plano. We work with local government agencies to influence a positive business climate, participate in initiatives to improve education and the community, present professional enrichment programs, and provide our members with cost-conscious ways to run their businesses. As a proponent of North Texas business development, the Plano Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to encouraging the sustained growth of each of its members.
We provide focused, effective support for issues and policies that reflect the Chamber’s vision and principles through quarterly issue panels, candidate forums and a public policy committee.
We offer business skills learning opportunities and entrepreneurial training through seminars and focused interest groups.
We schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings to engage business owners, encourage communication and foster referrals.
• 900+ business and community memberships
• Weekly networking meetings that average 70+ attendees
• Monthly Business After Hours that average 100 + attendees
• Monthly Women’s Division luncheons that average 60+ attendees
• E-Newsletter distribution to over 5,500 business contacts bi-weekly
• Membership Directory distribution of 7,500 annually
• Approximately 5,000 walk-ins, 5,500 phone inquiries, and 2,000 information packets distributed annually
• More than 2,500 referrals annually
• Member to Member discounts
To help us continue our legacy of positive impact on the Plano area, please consider becoming a member today or learn how you can become more involved.
For a complete listing of benefits, CLICK HERE.
Members of the Plano Chamber of Commerce recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members understand and commit to a code of conduct.CLICK HERE to view the Member Code of Conduct.
CLICK HERE to view the current bylaws. Updated 10.17.2012.